Baseboard thickness: 0.4"
Box depth: 8.9"
- 100% Natural Material: This garden bed is made of untreated Cedarwood, no addictive added, environmentally friendly, no harm to the human body
- Sturdy and Durable Garden Bed: Elevated design protects your plants away from rabbits, gophers, and pets. 0.6" thick solid wood, strong enough to support your plants. Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Easy Working Height: Stands at 30", no longer need to bend over when gardening, minimize back and knee strain
- Outdoor and Indoor Use: Looks well and practical. Suitable for patio, yard, balcony, garden, etc. With two drainage holes, helps keep your plants in good condition. Free liner fabric included
- Simple Assembly: Hardware and manual included. No more than 30 minutes needed
Wood was a little thinner than I liked
After set up. It looks nice and I'm excited to see how it holds up with tomato and cucumber plants in it. (I'll try to post an update pic)
Although. The two pieces that are support bars underneath, there were no pre-drilled holes. Also there were no pre drilled holes for the 4 square pieces that finish the look.
It's fine if you have a drill around, so other than that the set up was easy.
Took about 45 minutes to assemble but was relatively easy. It did require two people at times to hold in place while securing screws. Liner has two drain holes that did not quite line up with the holes on the bottom slats but wasn't too difficult to move the liner around. Easily held one 50 lb potting soil and needed just a bit more. Very light to move around but sturdy.
I was surprised at how easy assembly was. I assembled it by myself, and it took less than 30 minutes. Some boards were warped and needed a little extra force, but nothing extraordinary. My only gripe is that the liner wasn't cut well. The drainage holes did not line up (the ones in the liner with the ones in the wood), and there were tons of over lap to fold and manipulate to get a clean edge.
I currently live in Minnesota and just last week we had 6 inches of snow so my spouse and I have decided to start planting inside with our grow lights until the weather is sutable enough for us to leave it outside. I don't know much about gardening, this is mostly a gift to my spouse who grows every herb imaginable and gives each plant a name. The garden beds great though, really simple but heavy duty, and it's a nice height for us both not to be hunched over every day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.