- Say goodbye to pesticide. This netting bag works great as a physical insect barrier, totally chemical free. A must-have for your organic gardening or farming
- Made of high quality PE material, expected life span 3 to 5 years. Allows 90% of light and 75% of air to pass through. No harm to your trees
- Helps to cover your trees from top to bottom which provides a full protection against insects. Zipper closure design makes it more convenient to apply. Fasten with the bottom rope
- 0.04" (1mm) mesh netting, even the smallest insects can't reach your trees. Multi-functional netting also works well as bird netting and hail netting. Suitable for all growing seasons
- 1-year limited warranty. If there's any quality issue, please feel free to contact us. Free replacement or a full refund is promised
PHI VILLA Insect Mesh - Plant / Tree Bag Netting
Made of durable PE material, UV-protection. Expected life span: 3 to 5 years.Cost Effective
This finished bag netting has zipper closure and rope at the bottom. Super easy to install. Convenient to fasten.
0.04"(1 mm) mesh, even the smallest insects can't reach your plants / trees.
Great for all growing seasons, can also be used as bird netting or hail netting to protect your plants and trees.
1-year limited warranty
I LOVE the zipper on these! We tied them tight at the bottom of the tree and our peaches were sweetly "caught" by the netting. Every day it so I would go out and harvest the ones that had fallen-aka were perfectly rope! I needed to use 2 of the biggest ones for my tree and finagle them on there but they are wonderful. We have lots of critters that like to eat our food, and they were actually able to bite a little whole through the fabric, but it didn't look like they got in! We've tried lots of other bets and these are by far my fave cause they are so easy to manage and the most effective.
I used them for basil plants that Japanese beetles were attacking and the bags worked well in protecting the plants.
This worked so well for my window box planter that I bought a second (30" wide) for my whiskey barrel planter. I'm growing greens in each planter to keep bugs from eating the greens. I put dowels in the soil to hold the netting above the plants.
Worked perfectly for my blueberry bushes
Only a few brave birds dared to enter for their lunch and we had to rescue them out.
They learned their lesson and stopped going in
keeps the birds away
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.