- PERCUSSIVE MASSAGE GUN: Featured with 20 adjustment speed levels of intensity. This massage gun applies rapid percussive tapping to soft-tissue areas that the highest setting can delivers up to 3,200 percussive beats per minute to any part of the body. Percussive therapy loosens and opens up knotted muscle and increases circulation, which helps the injured muscle heal
- 6 REPLACEABLE MASSAGE HEADS: Comes with 6 professional replacement heads and each used for a particular muscle group. Ergonomic handhled silicone grip design makes it easier to hold for a longer period of time and allowed us to reach hard-to-reach places, such as the mid-back muscles
- RECHARGEABLE, CORDLESS & LIGHTWEIGHT– Built-in quality 6*1500mAh-24V rechargeable lithium battery, lasts up to 3 hours of massage use on a single charge(middle speed). 2.5 lbs lightweight and no-cry cordless help you apply pressure to various muscle groups without tiring your hand
- SUPER QUIET & HEAT DISSIPATION: With Unique Quiet Glide technology and 24V Brushless high-torque motor, the working dB is only 39dB - 55dB through 20 speeds. The Massage gun with its own heat dissipation function. Reducing the heat of the machine in use, so that you use for a long time without heat
- UPGRADE LCD TOUCH DISPLAY CONTROL: You can find in LCD display about the level you choose. Touch button, accurate display speed, time and switch control
Wasn’t sure what to expect after researching a kind of different brands, but this massage gun does the job we needed it to do!
We really like it and may be ordering another for the in-laws who tried it yesterday.
I was skeptical due to the lower cost compared to other online options but took the chance and was so pleased with the purchase. The unit works GREAT and easy to operate. There are several attachments and a nice case to hold everything.
Sophia & William Electric Massage Gun for Muscle Recovery
Overall the massage gun works great. The 20 different speed levels are nice. My issue was everything worked good but only when the charging cord was attached. I charged it up for 2 days and went to use it and it didn't work. As soon as it was unplugged it showed 0% charge on the display. I did contact customer service who got back to me the next day. They gave me a $40 credit to use in there store(which I already used). I wish they would have replaced the battery or exchanged mine for another one. The good thing is I can still use it and works great but I need to either use an extension cord or sit next to an electrical outlet to use it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.