PHI VILLA Red and Black House Bird Feeder Squirrel Resistant
PHI VILLA Bird Feeder - Love and Fun
Color: Red and Black
Features: Ready to fill and hang, Squirrel proof, 8 feeding ports in total
Service: 60-day easy return policy
Great gift for nature lovers, children and parents.
- Squirrel proof bird feeder with accent black and red color. Same design for both side, 8 feeding ports in total
- Sturdy powder coated steel birdhouse feeder ensures a long time use, ready to fill and hang
- Measures 13" L x 9.5" W x 14" H, holds up to 8 lbs seed
- Great gift for nature lovers, parents and children. Enjoy feeding and watching wild birds now
- Comes with 60-day easy return policy. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We're here to help solve any problems with your order
Where should I put my bird feeders?
Birds are most likely to eat where they feel safe from predators,?including free-roaming cats.
Place feeders 12 feet from a brush pile, evergreen tree, or bush.
Birds can quickly fly 12 feet to reach the safe cover, yet predators cannot use it to hide within striking range of the feeder.
What bird foods should I offer?
Spring feeding: offer fruit, baked and crushed eggshells, and nesting materials, such as human hair, pet fur, bits of string or yarn, and small strips of cloth to help nesting birds
Summer feeding: limit to nectar for hummingbirds and nyjer seed for goldfinches
Autumn feeding: offer millet, peanuts, peanut butter, and suet cakes