PHI VILLA Green Caged Tube Bird Feeder - Squirrel Proof
PHI VILLA Bird Feeder - Love and Fun
Capacity: 1.5 lbs
Features: Ready to fill and hang, Squirrel proof, 360-degree feeding
Service: 60-day easy return policy
Great gift for nature lovers, children and parents.
- Meshed tube allows for several birds to feed simultaneously. Mesh size: 2.1" x 1.5", effectively keeps squirrels away
- Sturdy powder coated steel cage ensures a long time use, ready to fill and hang
- Measures 6.9" Dia x 10.6" H, holds up to 1.5 lbs seed. Tube mesh size around 0.25"
- Great gift for nature lovers, parents and children. Enjoy feeding and watching wild birds now
- Comes with 60-day easy return policy. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We're here to help solve any problems with your order
Where should I put my bird feeders?
Birds are most likely to eat where they feel safe from predators, including free-roaming cats.
Place feeders 12 feet from a brush pile, evergreen tree, or bush.
Birds can quickly fly 12 feet to reach the safe cover, yet predators cannot use it to hide within striking range of the feeder.
What bird foods should I offer?
Spring feeding: offer fruit, baked and crushed eggshells, and nesting materials, such as human hair, pet fur, bits of string or yarn, and small strips of cloth to help nesting birds
Summer feeding: limit to nectar for hummingbirds and nyjer seed for goldfinches
Autumn feeding: offer millet, peanuts, peanut butter, and suet cakes
Winter feeding: offer black-oil sunflower seed, white proso millet, suet cakes, cracker corn