An offset umbrella is a popular choice for backyards, gardens and pool areas.
Umbrella Type: Offset Patio Umbrella
Features: Solar Panel, 32 LED Light Bulbs;
Fabric: 180 G Polyester Fabric
Straight Pole: Aluminum, 1.9" Dia(48 mm)
Bent Pole: Steel, 1.6" Dia(42 mm)
Rib: 8 pcs Steel Ribs
Opening Mechanism: Crank Open Mechanism
Note: Cross base included. No weights included. For your own safety and avoiding unnecessary damage, please keep the umbrella closed and secured when it's under strong wind or not at use.
- Be Romantic - 4 LED lights on each rib. This umbrella helps to create an attractive and welcoming patio. You can enjoy nice afternoons or warm evenings outdoors now. Please check the 8th picture for recommended weights type
- Structure - Powder coated aluminum pole and 8 rust-proof steel ribs provide enhanced durability to this umbrella. Pole diameter: 1.9". Crossbar included. No weights included
- High-Quality Fabric - Using durable, waterproof and breathable polyester fabric that could withstand for a very long time without fading. It blocks 99% UV, making it more suitable for you leisure time.
- Easy Operation - This umbrella is extra-large but easy to set up in minutes. With the auto-tilt mechanism, it's super easy for you to adjust the shading angle, providing you with full protection from the sun or wind all the time.
- 1-Year Warranty: If there's any issue with the product, please contact our service team. Satisfactory solutions are promised.
Wonderful outdoor umbrella that is fantastic for the price. Similar to other reviews, I would say that there needs to be CLEAR mention in the description that weights will need to be purchased. We ended spending an additional ~$80 on Amazon for weights. It's the perfect size and looks just like the picture. It's a very nice addition to our outdoor space!
The umbrella is great and just what I was looking for but the solar strip came damaged. I am waiting for a replacement and still have yet to receive it. Customer service has been pretty responsive. I will re-review once received.
Love this umbrella. Very sturdy and looks very expensive.
My only complaint would be that we were not informed that weights would be necessary to secure the safety of the umbrella. Another $75 added for the base weights.
So far I am very impressed with the offset hanging umbrella. It was easy to assemble. You must weight down the base or it will tip over. Lights are ample and bright but not glaring. I have gotten several compliments on the choice of this product.
We like the umbrella! All of the LEDs work great , cast a very nice, soft glow over the area, which is a very nice decaration to the deck. There are holes in the
cross base so you can anchor it on the ground with stakes, very sturdy once
it's done. The whole quality is good: thick, water- proof fabric, strong pole, crank easily to open or close. I think this is a great buy!The light is not bright but numerous of them are really pretty at night. It's really a great buy!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.