- Phthalate-free, no harm to health
- Reduces noise when moving the chairs
- Crack and scratch-resistant
- Studded back, non-slip
- Easy to move, clean and roll
- Shipped flat, ready to use
Please note Production tolerances +/-5%. Measurements rounded to the nearest inch.
- This chair mat is designed for use on low/medium pile carpets. Note: It doesn't fit for hard floor. Please make sure there's no sharp point on the chair wheels. Scratch may be caused if this mat wrongly used
- Made of durable Polypropylene/PVC material, this mat is crack, break and scratch resistant which ensures a long time use
- Protects damage to carpets in everyday use. Adjustable carpet pile is around 0.375". It can grip the carpet firmly with studded back and will always stay in place during use
- Smooth surface makes it easier to glide, you can move chairs effortlessly. This mat also helps reduce noise when moving chairs
- Phthalate-free, BPA free, no harm to health. Suitable for home and office. Shipped flat, ready to use. Easy to clean and maintenance-free
Feels very sturdy and high quality. Much happier with this than I was with the alternative from Ikea that this replaces.
30 days after review - I enjoy the usability of my chair mat on the carpet in my office. I wish I had purchase a much larger size though as the weigh from the chair pushes up the edges. The edges roll up slightly which catches on the chair wheels or will stub your toes if someone stand behind you. The studs absolutely keep the mat in place and the clear color blends in nicely with my carpet color.
ALPHA HOME Carpet Chair Mat for Home and Office | Non-Slip Studded Back | for Low Pile Carpets
Its a decent mat. The only caveat is that it tends to fold up on the sides (unavoidable unless you have something keeping it down) and makes for a pretty scratched up foot if you happen to hit it walking by. More a caveat than a flaw.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.