Open Size : W29.14" x D35.43"x H44.88"
Package Size: 36" x 30" x 6"
Material: Oxford Fabric and Heavy-duty Steel Frame
Back of chair height: 32.48" - 44.09"
Feature: Padded/Oversized/Foldable/Removable padded pillow/Wooden pattern armrest
Weight Capacity: 350LBS
Colors Available: Grey/Red/Blue
- Oversize Padded Seat & Back: Oversize padded seat suspended by double bungee system provides more comfort and durability. Extra-large wooden pattern armrest provides more comfort. Cup tray is included for holding drinks or food
- Effective Lock Design: The lock catch is more convenient to operate than twist knobs. Simply pull the clip back to secure it and push the clip front to unlock it
- Adjustable Reclining Position: Chairs are designed with a lockable reclining system. It can be adjusted to any positions to your preferences
- Open Dimension: W29.14" x D35.43"x H44.88". Height of chair back could be adjusted from 32.48" to 44.09". Large enough for big and tall people 6'2". The various angle is helpful to reduce pressure and back pain
- No assembly: Foldable for easy transportation and compact storage. Suitable for any patio occasions, such as poolside, yard, beach or balcony. 1-Year manufacturer's warranty
Great product, well built. Fast delivery. I will definitely be a repeat shopper
bought as gifts and recipient seems satisfied
High quality, sturdy and comfortable chair.
This chair started out extremely comfortable- soooooo good on your feet, legs and back. It's SO comfortable. As you can see I put a blanket just so that would be a little cozier. I also have a pillow which is essential because if you don't have the pillow, it's still comfortable... but having a lumbar or regular pillow there really supports your back and is the ultimate luxury in comfort. I used a lumbar specific pillow that used to be for strapping to a seat back but I just put it in a pillow case. I'm only 140lbs but I bought this xl size so I could sit cross legged with room for dog. To clean it I just put it on the deck, took a washcloth covered in laundry detergent (liquid) and scrubbed it down, then poured water on it until there were no more suds. Hose or watering can or bucket. You'll want to tip it completely upside down to dry, then on its side. The water tends to seep into the camo part which is less aerated than the black part, but you just need to switch its position every 5 hours while it dries over the course of 2 days or so. Just tip it upside down, then on both sides, etc. DON'T set the chair regularly or else the water won't escape as fast as it would if it was upside down dripping out of the black part. It's all canvas but this is what I noticed. Afterwards it's fresh and clean again.
However I did not get to use this chair for more than 8 months or so before my dog completely took it over. It's not my chair anymore. Maybe she will let me use it again one day..... Guess it's back to the couch for me
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.